Terms & Policies
PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are the hours during which we are willing to take sessions, the amount of sessions a practitioner will do on any given day is at the practitioner's discretion and varies. This does not mean that we will always be in the office, we may be working outside of the office on any given day. If you arrive for your session and the doors are locked, please wait in your car patiently as we are wrapping up the session before you. We reserve the right to NOT take sessions at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call.
Payment may be made in the form of cash or credit/debit card. If you choose to pay with cash, please use exact change.
- Payment is expected at the end of your session unless we have discussed other arrangements or you paid for your session at the time of booking online through the MindBody App.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for practitioner’s time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling a session. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule a session.
- If you are unable to give your practitioner a reasonable time of advance notice you may be charged 50% for your missed session.
- No-shows Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their session with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” session and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Arriving late Session times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose sessions follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your practitioner will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a session. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Please arrive for your session at the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time for a relaxed and unhurried experience to go through the consultation before the start of the session.
If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) will be shortened in order to keep on schedule. No full or partial refunds will be given.
- Before the first session, clients are required to go through a consultation with the practitioner.
- Please silence your cell phone during the session, unless otherwise discussed.
- As a courtesy to our other clients who may have allergies, please refrain from wearing things that are heavily scented, especially those with artificial fragrances.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the practitioner informed of any medical treatment currently being taken.
- The client must also keep the practitioner informed of any changes in health conditions.
- The discussion between the onsite practitioner and the client is confidential.
- The client may or may not choose to talk during the session.
Please note that these methods of alternative practices are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease and is not a substitute for medical care. Please consult an appropriate health care practitioner about any medical concerns that you have.