EMOTION FOCUSED THERAPY SESSIONS
90 MINUTES $150
The memories you hold in your subconscious cause your automatic subconscious responses and habits. This method uses the original memories – changing the emotional charge and the effects of them. Emotion Focused Therapy(FasterEFT) is a highly effective way of making significant changes to all areas of life. It incorporating the most effective elements of EFT, BSFF, NLP, spiritual understanding, science and the mind’s great ability to transform itself, FasterEFT is fast, direct and to the point.
Your decisions, choices, actions, behavior, ability to communicate, physical health and so much more, are all determined by the beliefs and records held in your subconscious mind. In order to change the results you are experiencing in all areas of your life, you need to change those beliefs. Change the subconscious records and you change your responses, actions, abilities, choices and everything else. And when you change those, you change your life.
60 MINUTES $105
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many people have reported miraculous results. Distance Reiki Sessions are also available.
SOUND IMMERSION SESSIONS
60 MINUTES $120
The Sound Immersion Sessions feature the music of stunning crystal bowls. Let their sounds transport you, wash away stress, and clear your energy while you relax in the calming space of Transcend Wellness.
Sound and music can be powerful tools in the healing process. They can be utilized as as an adjunct to traditional and alternative health care procedures and treatments. In all situations they can certainly be used as a pleasant addition to any form of practice.
TERMS & POLICIES
PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are the hours during which we are willing to take sessions, the amount of sessions a practitioner will do on any given day is at the practitioner's discretion and varies. This does not mean that we will always be in the office, we may be working outside of the office on any given day. If you arrive for your session and the doors are locked, please wait in your car patiently as we are wrapping up the session before you. We reserve the right to NOT take sessions at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call.
Payment may be made in the form of cash or credit/debit card. If you choose to pay with cash, please use exact change.
- Payment is expected at the end of your session unless we have discussed other arrangements or you paid for your session at the time of booking online through the MindBody App.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for practitioner’s time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling a session. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule a session.
- If you are unable to give your practitioner a reasonable time of advance notice you may be charged 50% for your missed session.
- No-shows Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their session with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” session and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Arriving late Session times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose sessions follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your practitioner will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a session. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Please arrive for your session at the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time for a relaxed and unhurried experience to go through the consultation before the start of the session.
If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) will be shortened in order to keep on schedule. No full or partial refunds will be given.
- Before the first session, clients are required to go through a consultation with the practitioner.
- Please silence your cell phone during the session, unless otherwise discussed.
- As a courtesy to our other clients who may have allergies, please refrain from wearing things that are heavily scented, especially those with artificial fragrances.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the practitioner informed of any medical treatment currently being taken.
- The client must also keep the practitioner informed of any changes in health conditions.
- The discussion between the onsite practitioner and the client is confidential.
- The client may or may not choose to talk during the session.
Please note that these methods of alternative practices are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease and is not a substitute for medical care. Please consult an appropriate health care practitioner about any medical concerns that you have.